RubyCom communicates technology driven change.
We are a German PR agency covering Germany, Austria and Switzerland for national and international campaigns of IT and Telecom companies.
- We coach you to communicate more effectively, whenever you talk to journalists, analysts, employees and investors to present your brand in the best possible way.
- We consult on efficient communication processes to make your PR run like clockwork.
- We get things done for you, to free you from daily business details.
We Change Views.
Technology has changed both the economy as well as daily life, but not every innovation becomes economically successful. The keys to success are not only quality and demand, but also the way in which they are communicated.
Does the tonality of the language match the target group? Are complex relationships presented in a simple way but nevertheless explained in sufficient detail to convince the experts? Does communication address those managers, which make the final purchasing decision? And does it provide all other target groups with the right arguments, enabling them to support the decision in favour of your technology? All these are topics we have been addressing for over 10 years to ensure your innovation breaks through.
Every company, every product and every service is unique, that´s why we tailor PR strategies and measures precisely to your requirements. We do not only take into account your company image, what your current organisation is capable of and which goal you wish to achieve first, but also what your competition is doing and how you can respond. The scope of our offer ranges from developing your PR strategy and implementing your day-to-day measures to optimising your communication processes, training-on-the-job through to coaching professionals and management staff for a better public appearance and a more motivated leadership style.
As a german PR agency we help you to create brand awareness and visibility in three core markets: Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our services include:
- Surveys – form the basis for interesting and informative content.
- Corporate communication - ensures that your company gets noticed by the public.
- Consultation and training - hone the skills of your employees, specialist and management staff and optimise your communication processes.
- Social media consultation - opens up the path to direct communication with your target group.
- Developing and managing a blog – guarantees you a readership aside from the mass media.
- Leadership coaching - ensures you and your colleagues continue to progress, are well armed with skills and are able to communicate in an optimal way with your employees.
Clients & References
3rd opinion, Accrue Software, Brio Software, Capgemini, Comboutique.com, Convergys, Derdack Software, euNetworks, Level 3 Communications, Onyx Software, RapidShare AG, SAP AG, Servocell, The IT Job Board, TechniData, Verint Systems